Papillon means “Butterfly” in French and just like the butterfly transforms from cocoon into a symbol of beauty, inspiration and desire – it is our wish that these products, and being a distributor selling these products, will have the same liberating effect on your finances and be of great value to you and the community that you live in. We have spent a great amount of time developing products that we believe are of such high quality and value that it will make selling both easy and very lucrative for distributors. We have imported only fine fragrance compounds of the highest quality and longevity to ensure that our perfumes are comparable to yet on average five times less expensive than the original fragrance it was inspired by.
Our technically advanced Papillon Pure Skin range is scientifically developed by our own Plant Guru, Schalk van Rooyen, an herbal chemist, biologist and biochemist with two MSc degrees – one in plant physiology (SA), and the other in plant chemistry and biology (USA). You can rest assured that our natural skin care products are affordable and of top quality, just like our much-loved Papillon fragrances.
At Papillon we are convinced that all women, and increasingly men, would like to wear perfume on a daily basis and that perfume is no longer a luxury item but a necessity. The sad reality is that most people, even the rich, find the price of original fragrances, ranging between R300 and R3,000 per 30ml, beyond their means. The same principle applies to skincare products.
Why sell Papillon perfume and products?
- Huge Market – with potential customers from all demographics (age, sex, education level, income level and race)
- Excellent Value Proposition – original branded perfume and skincare products have become unaffordable due to the weakening of the rand, inflation and the increase of luxury goods tax. Our products are on average 5 times less expensive than original branded products but of comparable quality.
- Top quality – we only source the highest quality compounds for all our products.
- Our products are easy to sell anyone can be a distributor.
- Excellent profits and vary depending on the products ordered.
- Flexibility of our business model – low startup costs: for as little as R150 (incl.VAT and delivery, Nationally only) for Startup kits, you can:
- Be your own boss
- On your own time: Part-time of full-time
- No complicated demotion rules
- Decide how big or small you want the opportunity to be – the sky is the limit!
- Free access to personalised marketing material and designs to promote your business.
What our Distributors say
Do you know that my Papillon money is paying our bills and expenses like my children’s school fees. I’m even saving money each and every month so that when they complete their matric they can be able to further their studies. I know how hard it is to complete matric and not to be able to further your studies. All I want for my children is a better and brighter future and thanks to Papillon I can build my children a better future. We all know education is the key to success and I don’t want my children to end up being like me.
I urge all those who struggle to survive to join Papillon and sell it’s affordable products and make other income.
I AM PROUD OF YOU PAPILLON TEAM – AM FLYING LIKE A “BUTTERFLY”