Like oh-so-many other people around the world and particularly in South Africa, do you wish that you had extra money to spend on presents for your family, special friends, and loved ones this holiday season? If so, it’s not yet too late to earn something extra for this very purpose, but you need to take action now. Papillon will show you the way to earning extra money.
December tends to be a notoriously expensive season. The longest school holidays occur during this month and early January, and this means extra expenses in order to treat the young ones. The prices of consumer goods, especially more luxury grocery items like meat, tend to increase considerably, and we buy more of these foods than usual.
Special Holidays Where Presents are Given
Even those who choose to stay at home for the holidays spend more, whilst the people who go away on holiday need a lot more money with which to fund their holiday season. December is not only the major holiday season in South Africa, but it’s also a special celebratory or festive time of the year for people of various faiths, which means that most people buy presents for their family members.
Jewish people celebrate Hanukkah, the Festival of Lights, which starts on the evening of the 12th of December 2017 and lasts for 8 days. Each year, the exact dates for Hanukkah vary, because this religious holiday’s start is 4 days before the new moon. Gift giving applies mainly to presents for the family’s children.
The Christian faith celebrates Christmas, a time of giving that includes giving presents in most cases. Buddhists and Muslims also have significant days related to their faiths during December. Irrespective of religious beliefs, it’s lovely to give presents during the holiday season, when people have more time to socialise and renew bonds and friendships.
Easy Steps to Earn More “Present” Money
- Complete our easy online Papillon application form.
- Choose between our small, medium, and large starter packs, whichever works best for your budget.
- Introduce our ranges of fine fragrances to your family, friends, and acquaintances, and start selling our easy-to-sell, affordable products.
- Ask for referrals, thereby extending your list of customers through this personal recommendation.
- Place and pay for your orders as soon as possible. Papillon closes for the latter part of the holiday season as from approximately 18 December each year, and re-opens in mid-January.
If you’re already a registered Papillon distributor, you’ve probably accumulated extra money with which to buy your family presents this holiday season, but you still have the opportunity to earn even more – by reminding your customers of the super gifts that they can give their families this year.