Unless you’re already familiar with our comprehensive range of fine fragrances, you might well wonder why anyone would decide to become a perfume distributor in the current tough economic times with which South Africans are faced, particularly now, in 2019.
After all, when many people are already struggling to make ends meet, earning a living or extra money by selling and distributing a luxury product like perfume might be difficult, or so you may think. Who would willingly complicate his/her life by making it more difficult? Why do this?
Why – The Reasons
- You may be struggling to find a job.
- Perhaps you are employed, but your salary isn’t enough to pay for your expenses.
- There’s never enough money to have a holiday, save, buy clothing, gifts, and those nice little extras that make life easier and more enjoyable.
- You need to earn more or have a second, part-time job that doesn’t interfere with your current position.
- The company for which you worked closed its doors or decided to downsize, so you or your partner have been retrenched.
- You’d love to have the opportunity to become your own boss.
- Flexible working hours and a flexible schedule would suit you.
How to Become a Papillon Perfume Distributor
Our perfumes are easy to sell because of their high-quality and affordable prices. There are no sales targets and a good profit margin is built into the recommended selling prices, so you earn from your first and every additional sale. It is also easy to get started – just follow the steps below:
- Register online to become a Papillon perfume distributor.
- Select your starter tester kit – small, medium, or large.
- Pay for your starter pack, and the start selling, distributing, and earning immediately.
- Open a separate business bank account to keep your business and personal funds apart.
- Start with a positive attitude and begin by selling to family, friends, and acquaintances. Ask them and everyone to whom you sell for referrals.
- Keep records of your customers and stay in regular touch with them via WhatsApp. This helps to build up a good business relationship with which you may grow your business and income
Now that you know the how and why that applies to your additional financial needs, why not become a Papillon perfume distributor today? You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Earn as much cash as you want, in your own time, reward and spoil yourself, your loved ones, and your friends, afford those extra expenses with ease, and add some pleasure and fun to your life, thanks to your success as an independent Papillon distributor with your own small perfume business enterprise.