Earning something means that whatever your earnings are, they didn’t just fall out of the sky. It implies that you have employed your time, effort, energy, and skills to perform tasks or duties on behalf or to the benefit of someone else or a particular cause. For this, you receive a reward. Your reward may be payment of money (an income) or being given a desirable item or service in return for your labours and efforts.
Income-Generating Product Supply Partner
This is exactly how generating an income through Papillon works. You invest your time, brainpower, and enthusiasm into your sales and distribution of Papillon products, and Papillon rewards your efforts. We include a healthy profit margin in the recommended selling price of all our affordable Papillon products, and this is the way in which you generate and accumulate an income with Papillon as your product supply partner – easily and simply.
Suggested First (Income-Generating) Steps
- Complete and submit our online registration form to become a Papillon distributor.
- Select a starter pack (small, medium, or large) and submit proof of payment.
- With your starter kit in hand, you have a way to generate income.
- Most income-generating Papillon distributors began by selling our products to family, friends, and acquaintances, thereafter broadening their customer network.
- Ask customers for referrals. Word-of-mouth referrals and recommendations are very effective ways of growing your business without generating additional costs. People are also far more inclined to buy a product that is recommended by someone they know, rather than trying something new and spending money on it, when it is completely unknown to them and their acquaintances.
- Get to know your customers, as well as important days, dates, and events in their lives. Record these on a database along with sales and product history, so that it’s easy for you to follow up, share congratulations, pass on product news and trends, and build and cement your business relationships.
Approachable, Positive Attitude
The more customers you have, the more income you’re likely to generate. In sales circles, it’s a well-known fact that people tend to buy from other people whom they like, trust, and respect. If you are pleasant, friendly, approachable, and have a positive attitude, others tend to like you, so they’re more likely to buy from you.
Trust, Respect, and Reliability
Your customers will grow to trust and respect you if they realise that you are honest, keep to your word, and provide prompt, reliable information and excellent service to them.
However, if and when you don’t have all information at hand, your customers will nevertheless respect and trust you if you admit that, but get back to them promptly with an answer to their queries and concerns. Although our detailed, informative website and sales support/product information charts contain extensive details about our ranges, we’re always happy to help you address customer queries.
We recognise and respect that this is the way you generate an income, and grow and transform your business into a huge success – the affordable, effective, and pleasing Papillon product way. We share and delight in your continued success.